Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Holiday with my Family

Hey there !
this is school holiday . what do you think? Yup, have fun with friends , family or just your self.
But, this time i'll show you my holiday with my family.
 That was short day. Becouse its just happend one day.  But, it will be happen any section letter. Hahaha, i hope.

Yes, yesterday was July 7 2012.
I and my family went to Ciapus. Hahaha, but this time i didnt go to Gina's house. haha cute. I went to High Land around Ciapus. A little bit more far than Gina's house.What happend in that high land?
There are Mongolian houses , restauran, and many more. Actually i forgot. hahaha. but , seriously that place is awesome. I like that.

After that, we went to Curug Nangka too. Curug Nangka is a waterfall place. That's awesome, and cool.
Every people in bogor must try to visit this place. Yeahaha.

These are the views
Me , Father , Mother and Mas Althof
*HaighLand
only me
*HighLand

just me
*HighLand

my brothers and me
*HighLand

still i am :D
*HighLand

This is curug nangka
*CurugNangka


waiting for miracle
*CurugNangka

me and mas althof
*HighLand

me and mas sani
*HighLand



me and bunda ({})
*Curug Nangka

this was in curug nangka

me again ^^
*High Land






THIS WAS NATURE HOLIDAY , I THINK.( hahaha, love you my family :*)


No comments:

Post a Comment